Snufkin on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/64905970/via/PsychologicalDead
cat-natty asked: First of all, share ten facts about yourself, then send this to your top ten favourite followers! :D
I’m honored to be considered =)
1. I am currently experiencing my first jetlack and it’s no fun due to a massive headache.
2. I like melons (any kind) and as a shampoo scent.
3. The only date in history i can remember by day is the day of Julius Ceasars’ murder, because it’s my birthday.
4. I consider 25 degrees celsius outside absolutely warm enough and everything above almost too hot. Good to be in Virginia with currently 29!
5. I have 6 tumblr blogs. I use 2.
6. I taught my cousins son what swag is by writing it with fridge magnets. He is 5 in 2 weeks.
7. My luggage got delayed at London Heathrow airport, i’m waiting on it right this moment and i hate Heathrow (like everybody). Don’t ever fly over Heathrow.
8. My favourite hot beverages are Cafe Latte with raspberry sirup and Chai Tea latte.
9. I find it endearing how important the United States take themselves. (airport security)
10. i feel dehydrated and gonna fix that now! and toss some ibuprofen
i would starve if i did all of that before breakfast.
let’s see, let it be a short book with chapters of… 12 pages on average. Takes me like at least half an hour, i’m a slow reader.
Go back to sleep, for 1 1/2 hours
Yoga - minimum the sun greeting, should take 15 minutes otherwise yoga just doesn’t do anything.
Watch the sunrise - depending on time of year up to two hours.
to-do list: 7.5 minutes
tell someone good morning = find a person that is awake and won’t hit you
go on a walk… let’s say 40 minutes
try to remember your dreams - way to early
plan clothes - takes me like 5 minutes, other people need three hours.
bed - 2.5 minutes if i fluff up the pillows as well.
if i attempt to read but pass out after half a page and wake up half an hour later, because i actually wanted to get up and if i go on the walk, do yoga outside as well as watching the sunrise while doing the latter two, remember my dreams and write a mental to do list AND wish the baker a good morning while getting a breakfast roll, and thenplan my clothes in front of the open wardrobe while making my bed and noting down the to do list
still nearly two hours - yepp starved
also it leaves out: check your tumblr, make coffee and drink like 3 cups, take a shower, cuddle with the cat that has been sleeping on or next to you,